7.21.2012

Custom Pendant Idea: Family Reunions


When I think about summer, one thing I think about is family reunions!  


Food & Family, what could be better?


How about if you get custom pendants made for the family to remember the reunion this year?  


You could do a cute pendant like above with your name, the year and a photo of the location of the reunion.


How about a shot of the entire family from last year - or take a photo this year and send out the pendants out at Christmastime as great presents.


Oh - and don't worry, I have an idea for the men, too!  Either a tie tack or cuff links!  


Scrabble Tile Pendant (or tie tacks or cuff links)

or

Glass Tile Pendant (or tie tack; I wouldn't recommend the glass tiles for cuff links)

I make it easy.  Just contact me with your ideas - or better yet photo(s).  I can make a custom image like the one at the top of this post, or just use a photo.

Don't worry, you'll get to see any custom images before I make the pendant.  If I have any issues with your photos and how they will turn out - I'll let you know right away.

Current turnaround time is about 2 weeks from the time we agree on the photo or image.

I will do discounts for orders of 12 or more.  For individual custom pendants I charge $15 per Scrabble Tile Pendant and $25 per Glass Tile Pendants.

Contact me to get started and please put "Custom Pendant Request" in the subject line so I see it right away.

1 comment:

mother of the bride suits said...

Nice post, thank you very much! I like your blog!