3.15.2012

Wonderful Wednesday! (A Day Late.....) Free Digital Kit - Make a Candy Bar Wrap!

You get:
  • 2 digital papers;
  • 3 page elements; and
  • 2 Quick pages you can use to make candy bar wrappers!
You don't have to have the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Suite to use this freebie, but I know you would love My Memories!

If you would like to try My Memories, right now is the time to buy!  

Use the code STMMMS70060 to get $10 off your scrapbooking software purchase, then get another $10 off to spend in the My Memories store.  (The software is only $39.97 to begin with!)

PLUS - now through March 31st, purchase the software and get a Free 1 year membership to RAKstar!  ($247.00 value!)  With RAKstar, you'll get a monthly MEGA kit download.  (click the link to see some of the awesome kits they have had in the past.)
  1. Just purchase the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking software with the code STMMMS70060 (cut and paste the code to make sure you get it right.)
  2. Email me your receipt (to BBBellezza@hotmail.com) 
  3. I will email you a gift certificate for RAKstar! 
* Disclosure:  In this post I have posted links for products that I would receive a commission for if you purchase.  I only talk about products that I truly love and believe in.  Those payments do help keep this blog going.  Thanks!

No comments: