2.14.2012

How to Make....

I'm a Craftsy Designer


As I am sure you have noticed, I have been focusing on "How Tos" lately.  I love making different projects and I really love sharing instructions so you can learn how to, too. 

Recently Craftsy opened up their pattern store!  You can find all kinds of patterns, tutorials, etc. on it.  I have my own store there, too.

Craftsy is great because you have access to the tutorial immediately after buying.  You don't have to wait for me to send an email with the tutorial!

My tutorials are more like digital workshops.  You learn everything you need to know as if you were a beginner.  My "How to Make Extraordinary Jewelry from Ordinary Objects" tutorial teaches you how to make hardware jewelry as if you have never made jewelry again.

Plus, you get several different patterns for different hardware jewelry designs, from earrings to bracelets to necklaces + inspiration for customization.

If you have any questions or get stuck, I'm only an email away!

My other digital workshops are similar.  The only difference is that the workshops involving sewing (Fabric Cuff Bracelet and Design-a-Doll), I do assume that you can at least sew in a straight line and around curves and corners. 

If you don't want a full out digital workshop, you can opt for my individual patterns, which just include one project.  For example, a pair of earrings, or one style of fabric cuff bracelet.

Terms of Use:

Please use the products you make from my tutorials in any way you want.  You can make things for gifts or even to sell!  If you end up teaching these in workshops in the future, I would appreciate that you don't share the tutorial with other people who want to teach, but ask them to purchase the tutorial from me. 

I would love to hear about you starting a new business with the skills you learned from my tutorials! 

Please do not share, copy, sell, or distribute any tutorial or any part of any tutorial, however.

Any questions about that, just let me know!

Upcoming

I have new tutorials planned for the entire year.  New doll tutorials will be coming out later this month.  I'm also working on an Altered Art Jewelry Workshop, Embroidery workshop + many more!  Plus a lot more free tutorials right here on the blog!

What do you want to learn how to do?



No comments: