1.17.2012

New Tutorial Available: Fabric Cuff Tutorial



January is National Hobby month.  Yay!  What that means for you could be anything from practicing your clarinet to watching a lot of movies.  Or maybe it means it’s time to get crafting!

Good news for you if you’re interested in getting crafting, I have a new tutorial for sale!  I have put so much time and love into this tutorial.  The first of many I have planned for the new year.


It’s 41 pages of instructions, full color photographs and hints.  You’ll learn the basics and then find inspiration and ideas for personalization as well!



You’ll get the instructions for the Basic Fabric Cuff.  Then you’ll find instructions for the Freestyle Sewing Cuff, Hardware Cuff, Lots O’ Buttons Cuff and Flower Cuff.  At the end are hints and ideas for further customization.



Additionally, you’ll receive a 25-page tutorial for the Hand Sewn Love Cuff.  You’ll learn how to hand sew a cuff and get ideas for customization for that as well.  Sew on the go!

Each tutorial contains:
A list of materials and tools needed to complete the tutorial.  You’ll need a sewing machine, scissors, thread, needle, paper, pen, ruler, fabric (I recommend worn out jeans), and a button. (For customization you’ll want a pile of buttons, hardware, and/or additional different fabric.  For the Love Cuff Tutorial, you’ll need embroidery needle, embroider floss in pink and heather gray (or other color of your choice), scissors, chalk, a button, 2 colors of denim and an old t-shirt in pink or red.)
Detail instructions on how to complete each project.  I have written this tutorial as if you have only the basic knowledge of how to use a sewing machine.  You’ll have to be able to sew in a straight line. 
Helpful hints.
Colorful close up photos.  I make the project and stop to take photos at each step to show you.  2 ways to learn:  words and photos.
Lots of inspiration and ideas for personalization and customization!
Patterns for flower cuff and love cuff.  I’ll show you how easy it is to make a pattern for the cuff itself.
My email address in case you get stuck along the way.

Hints and Tips:
Create without worrying about the outcome and enjoy the creating itself. 
You don’t have to follow my instructions exactly.  Try something different or use a different material.  That is why I write these tutorials.  I want you to feel comfortable trying something new!
I love reusing and recycling.  (No doubt you know that if you’ve visited my blog!)  I strongly encourage you to try reusing materials to make these projects.
You can make memorable keepsakes by using special fabrics or incorporating special objects into the cuffs.  I do recommend that you practice prior to using irreplaceable items.

Terms of Use:
You may use these tutorials to create products that you sell.  You do not have my permission to share, distribute or sell the actual tutorial - or any part of any tutorial - itself.

If you wish to teach this tutorial in a workshop, that is is okay with me.  However, if you know of other teachers who wish to teach my tutorials, please refer them to purchase the tutorial from me.

Price:

For all this, the price is just $15!



If you have any questions, please let me know!

Maybe this tutorial isn't quite for you?  Sign up for my new tutorials email list and be the first to know when a new tutorial is available!



Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Email Format

No comments: