Tuesday Tip for Greener Living: Buy Used
Ideas where to buy used:
- Thrift stores (stores like Goodwill, Salvation Army or others)
- Antique stores
- Architectural Salvage stores (in Lancaster: BUiLDiNG CHARACTER)
- Freecycle (free stuff! bonus!)
- Garage sales
- Rummage sales (usually at churches)
- Used furniture stores
- Consignment shops
- Newspaper listings
- Swap with friends
- If you're in Lancaster (or some other great city that has one) check out Lancaster Creative Reuse for all your crafting needs
- If you're in Lancaster: Habitat for Humanity Restore
You will find great stuff - sometimes even almost new stuff - in these places!
Where do you buy used?