7.13.2011

New Chandelier Crystal Pendant Necklaces




 I am so excited to share my newest pieces!

Crystal Pendant Necklaces

Each pendant is made with an upcycled crystal from a chandelier. The back is flat and I have applied either a part of a page of an old book, part of a postcard, or other image. The pendant is sealed with a glass-like glaze. The pendant was then wire-wrapped with silver plated wire.

The prototype I made to try out has gotten a lot of attention. This is of me wearing my prototype so you have an idea of what it looks like on.
 
(It's also a photo of me with my new haircut!  I was able to donate my hair!)

The pendant is nearly 3 inches long at its longest point. It's a bit more than 1 1/2" wide at its widest point.

Available now in my etsy shop and they will be at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER by First Friday in August!

No comments: