10.03.2010

My Studio

My Studio, originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.
Looking at it in this photo, you wouldn't necessarily believe that this is very clean and organized...but considering what it looked like a couple days ago, you would be impressed. (I would never post an embarrassing photo like the before photo of the mess!)

Things have been relatively hectic around here, and I think it's safe to say that they will become even more so as we continue to head on into the holidays. (I know, right? Where has this year even gone??)


There will be plenty of new B.B. Bellezza merchandise that will make great gifts! I've been working hard! Some of the new items can be found at my booth at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER (342 N. Queen Street, Rear Warehouses, Lancaster, PA) and they'll be infiltrating into my Etsy Shop and other shops very soon. (As well as here!)

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Your studio looks VERY clean and organized! How bad could it have looked before?!! We don't even want to know!! ^_^ Looking forward to seeing your new things that were created in there!

B.B. Bellezza said...

ummmm....really really bad. In fact, it's on it's way back to that mess again! lol! What can I say, I don't like to worry about how clean it is while I'm working in there!

{New dolls are the latest new thing! Photos coming soon....}