9.17.2010

Things to do this weekend....

9-3-10 , originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.
There's plenty to do this weekend if you want to meet/support local art!

Tonight: Friday

September 17, 2010 7 pm - 9pm
Music Friday/Ladies Night Out
I'll be at my stand at Building Character
342 N. Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603

Free Live Music by Dylan James, massages, and more!

It's Music Friday throughout Lancaster, PA tonight!

Also,
In Harrisuburg, PA
It's Third in the Burg!!
From 5 pm - 10 pm tie dye your own t-shirt!

Saturday

September 18, 2010
West Reading Fall Festival
12 noon - 9 pm
On the 500, 600 and 700 blocks of Penn Avenue
{I plan to be set up there, but it's not confirmed as of yet}

HoPo Road Show
8 am - 4 pm
at the Broad Street Market, Harrisburg, PA
This is every month {I plan to set up again as soon as my scheduling/car situation allows it!  I won't be there this Saturday, but other wonderful artists will be!}

(And Sunday is probably the perfect day to take a road trip "Outta the Way!" You can find our travel zines at Building Character and any shows that I do.)

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

Sounds like PA is the place to be the weekend. Too bad I'll be at the other place to be...home!!! ^_^