4.14.2010

Unintinentional Break

I feel like I've been in a sort of race and I'm not winning!  

Last Thursday I had the fun experience of being a vendor at the Blue, Gold and Green Festival at the University of Pittsburgh!  It was a lot of fun and I met a lot of people.

After that, we came home and shortly thereafter left to go to my parents' for a late Easter.  The photo above is from Saturday night when we went to see my brother practice his car on the Clinton County Track.  Even though it was just practice, it was still fun!  (Kevin's car is the further away car, if you are wondering.)

We got home on Sunday night and then I got sick.  :(  I am feeling somewhat better now, but I am definitely in slow mode.

I hope to get feeling better, get caught up and get back to blogging my little heart out soon!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: