3.18.2010

How to Upcycle a Chandelier

This is my latest creation!  

The focal point of this ring is an upcycled crystal from a chandelier.  The chandelier was damaged and could not be fixed, so I bought the pieces to use in jewelry.  

You've no doubt seen my earrings


Necklace


and bracelet


all made from the crystals from the chandelier.

This ring is the latest in the line.  They coordinate to make a nice set, or you can wear them separately.
All the pieces are now available in my Etsy Shop or at my booth at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER. (Rings will be available at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER tomorrow)

Sadly, though, I am coming to the end of my chandelier crystal supply, so there won't be many more of any of these pieces.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I like these pieces especially the necklace.

B.B. Bellezza said...

Thanks, Julie!