1.02.2010

New Year, New Decade, New Blog Direction


(the snow falling outside of my backdoor)


With the new year – and new decade – B.B. Bellezza is entering a new phase in blogging.

The B.B. Bellezza Blog will take you on my artist journey to save the planet: one pair of earrings at a time. I am inspired by nature and preserving it and hope to inspire you to think differently about recycling and reusing what you may already have.

I will be showing you my inspirations, letting you in more on my creative process, continuing to give you even more simple tips you can make right now to help change the planet. You can expect even more jewelry and other products made from recycled materials and I may even share a few tutorials to make your own cool stuff out of repurposed materials.

No comments: