11.26.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I am so thankful for so many things. It has been a life changing year looking back now. I am most thankful for my family and Jim's family and for everyone making it through their various medical issues okay. I am also very thankful that I am pursuing my dream. I am very thankful for all my customers and other people I have had the opportunity to meet this year through my business. All the Handmade in Pa peeps, consignment store owners and other sellers, people here on my blog, of course Twitter and facebook. You are all so supportive and help me get through every day!

Don't forget about the two sale opportunities coming up! The Black Friday Special at Building Character tomorrow, November 27th, 11 am - 8 pm: Buy 3 pendants and get a 4th free as well as a free cord.

and Cyber Monday Special in my Etsy Shop, 6 am - 12 midnight: Free Shipping Worldwide and a free surprise gift with each order! You will receive a refund of the shipping price when paying through paypal.

No comments: