6.03.2009

June 2009 Newsletter

June 2009 Newsletter
Winner!
The winner of the monthly drawing for May was Erin Hanna! She won a ring of her choice!

News:

The Big News is that I am having an Open House on July 11, 2009 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. at Building Character!

What: Open House
When: July 11, 2009 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Where: BUiLDiNG CHARACTER, 342 North Queen Street, Rear, Lancaster, PA

There will be discounts, door prizes, and food! I will do a little presentation about my business – what I do and why, and show my new designs!

A percentage of the proceeds will benefit Lancaster Buy Fresh, Buy Local.

Everyone is invited, so let anyone know who might be interested!

If you can’t make it to Lancaster on that date, come to my Virtual Open House on my blog on July 19, 2009 at 2 p.m.
http://BBBellezza.blogspot.com

Events:
(for all of my shows, check out my website
www.BBBellezza.com and click on “Events”)

First Friday June 5, 2009 6 pm – 9 pm
At Building Character 342 N. Queen Street, Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Crafty by Nature June 7, 2009 9am - 5 pm
Shupp's Grove: 607 Willow Street, Reinholds, PA 17569 (I will probably be doing more First Sundays at Shupp's)

Music Friday June 19, 2009 6 pm – 9 pm
At Building Character 342 N. Queen Street, Lancaster, Pennsylvania


New Items:

Outta the Way! Zine:

This is a collaboration between my boyfriend Jim and I. We will be bringing you out of the way and inexpensive places around Pennsylvania to check out.
Volume 2: York County, just came out and is available for purchase at my Building Character booth, or by emailing us at
Outtaway@hotmail.com
(Volume 1: Central Lancaster County is still available in a limited quantity)

What’s a Zine? A self-published, underground publication

Paper flowers:
Will be reveled at First Friday! Gorgeous flowers made from magazine pages and patterns!

New adorable Scrabble Tile Pendants!
Sweet hedgehogs, owls, squirrels, mushrooms! Also will be at First Friday!

Rings:
Typewriter Key Rings! B.B. Bellezza keeps getting more modern: first rings from keys from an antique adding machine, now more modern manual typewriter key rings, next….(wait and see!!)

Discount Code:
I give monthly discounts to my email newsletter subscribers! Sign up and you will receive a monthly discount, too!

Giveaway:
All of my loyal email newsletter subscribers will be entered into a drawing for your choice of a pair of earrings this month! All you have to do is sign up and confirm in the follow-up email! (Sign up at any show, at my booth at Building Character, or by sending an email to me at
BBBellezza@comcast.net and let me know you want to subscribe.)


Blog and B.B. Bellezza Network:

Twitter: follow me at:
http://www.twitter.com/BBBellezza
I am basically on Twitter mostly all day each weekday and sporadically throughout the weekend.

Facebook:
http://artist.to/bbbellezza/

For all the ways to keep in touch with B.B. Bellezza, see my “Contact” page on my website:
http://www.BBBellezza.com

Have a beautiful month!
Kim, B.B. Bellezza

No comments: