5.29.2009

Where Will B.B. Bellezza be this weekend?

{photo of my booth at Eastern Market last year}
This Saturday, May 30, 2009 is the opening of Eastern Market!

Location: 308 East King Street, Lancaster, PA
Time: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.

I will be there, along with other artists, and of course produce and food vendors! I am especially happy that David and Carmens Creamery will be there. They are MY FAVORITE!

Open Houses

I also want to take a moment to remind everyone that I will have an Open House July 11, 2009 1 - 3:30 p.m. at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER (342 N. Queen St., Lancaster, PA.) There will be free food, discounts, new products and a portion of my sales that day will benefit Lancaster Buy Fresh Buy Local. For more information, check my blog post about it.

Can't make it to Lancaster that day? No worries, I am having a Virtual Open House right here on my blog on July 19, 2009 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. Pre-register by emailing me.

No comments: