4.17.2009

This Weekend


This is a very exciting weekend for Lancaster, PA and I can't wait!!
and

You can experience BOTH at Building Character, 342 N. Queen Street, Lancaster, PA this weekend.

Click on either link to find out all the venues and activities

At Building Character, there will be 8 bands in 2 days. Plus, you can browse through the artwork and venders at Art Market while you're there.

I will be there all weekend, and I have some new stuff! First of all, I have a lot of new pendants and will be displaying mix and match pendants. You pick the pendant and then you pick your cord or chain. If you purchase 3 pendants, you get a cord or chain of your choice free!

I also have a couple of my new Rag Dolls made from recycled clothing completed. They are darling.

I have some new coasters made from upcycled ceramic tiles.

And I will have a sale bin with lots of discounted jewelry!

This is all in addition to my normal stand that already has a great variety of handcrafted jewelry, charm bracelets, jewelry made from hardware.

You don't want to miss Building Character this weekend. Doors open at 11 am daily and bands are playing into the night.

____________________________________________________
I will be putting my Etsy Shop on vacaion starting in a few hours because I am taking some of that inventory with me. If you have your eye on something, best grab it up in case I sell it! (Don't worry, it will reopen again Sunday evening.)
______________________________________________________
Please check out my Thursday Green Artist Feature. My featured artist, My Aunt Debbie, has a boutique located inside Mommalicious and Smilin' Gal at 310 North Queen St. Lancaster PA 17603, right down the street from Building Character, so stop by there this weekend as well!

No comments: