3.02.2009

B.B. Bellezza
http://www.bbbellezza.com/

March 2009 Newsletter

I can’t believe another month has passed so quickly! This is also my birthday month, which I have been telling anyone who will listen. I think birthdays are a time to celebrate! And, even though I may sound narcissistic, I prefer my birthday to other holidays for one reason: I don’t have to do anything. There are no presents to make, no gifts to wrap, no meals to make. I can just relax and enjoy myself.

News

The most exciting news for B.B. Bellezza this month is that my artMarket stand has been expanded and redesigned! It is now girly and pink and just perfectly B.B. Bellezza!

This Friday, March 6, 2009, is First Friday in Lancaster, PA, so that is the perfect time to come out to Building Character to listen to some great music and checkout the art, and, of course, see my new stand if you are local!! It’s the pink stand!

I will hopefully be featuring some jewelry to support awareness of Breast Cancer and Susan G. Komen For the Cure on First Friday. (If not on Friday, it will be at artMarket and in my online shop soon.) All the proceeds will go to Susan G. Komen For the Cure in honor of a dear friend that we lost to breast cancer at the end of the year last year. The jewelry will be featured at my stand and also in my Etsy Shop soon.

New Items

I have added some great new products to my artMarket stand, and I will be adding items to my Etsy Shop, too very soon!

Items include: Lavender Sachets, Dream Pillows, Lavender Eye Relaxation Pillows, Fabric Flower Boquets, Button Flower Boquets, hand knitted dishcloths and more.

Virtual Open House

I am still planning a virtual open house to be hosted right here on my blog. I will post more information as soon as possible. It will be lots of fun, so please stay tuned for more information. I will send out an announcement soon!

Discount Code

Join my email newsletter to get a monthly deal/discount (see the right side of blog to sign up.)

I know that my blog has been a little scarce lately (because I have been getting ready for the artMarket expansion) but I will have lots of goodies to share with you soon! So check it out, bookmark it, follow me, etc.

Happy March!

No comments: