2.03.2009

New Jewelry: Key Pin


Key Pin III , originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.

I finally carved out some time to make some jewelry last night. I have so many things to do for my jewelry business, sometimes I get so busy that I don't have time to actually CREATE jewelry! It's the difficult thing about working full time while running a business, too. I am so thankful for that secure paycheck coming in on a regular basis during this economy, but it also means I am very busy a lot of the time!!

This pin is one of 4 that I created that are all similar, but with different keys. I think the key itself is very pretty and the sweet flower and leaf go nicely with the key. This is a pin. It would look lovely on a purse, sweater, to close a scarf. or on a blouse. Also, this pin would work nicely vertically or horizontally.

The key pins will be listed in my shop tomorrow evening! (Unless hours suddenly disappear from me like they did tonight!)

Available on Esty

or Artfire

(there are 2 different pins)

No comments: