11.30.2008

December Newsletter


Wing Earrings , originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.

n o v e m b e r . g i v e a w a y . w i n n e r

Will be picked tomorrow, December 1, 2008 in the evening. I will send an email to the winner in the evening….look for an email from me.

d e c e m b e r . g i v e a w a y

Like the previous few months, I will once again be giving away a prize to my email newsletter subscribers. This month, it will be a pair of earrings.

To win:
Just sign up for my email newsletter. Send me an email to BBBellezza@hotmail.com. You will receive an email asking you to click a link to join.

To get another chance, refer a friend to me. Just have them send an email to me and mention your name and email address.

The winner will be picked January 2, 2009! If you are the winner, I will send you an email and ask you for your mailing address

n e w . i t e m s

New this month: Rumikub Pendants and LEGOS jewelry!

d e a l s . a n d . s p e c i a l s :

Receive a free cute recycled gift box with your jewelry purchase. I will automatically send it in a box.

CYBER MONDAY SPECIALS:

Free Shipping continues for Cyber Monday (December 1, 2008)!

10% off your order! Either wait for a revised invoice, or pay and I will refund the difference. Just mention “Cyber Monday” in the notes to seller section of checkout.

n e w s l e t t e r . s u b s c r i b e r . d i s c o u n t . c o d e

Sign up for my email newsletter by emailing me at BBBellezza@hotmail.com to receive this special monthly discount!

U p c o m i n g . e v e n t s

I am so excited that artMarket at Building Character is opening on December 5, 2008!! This is a 7-day market showcasing local artists work in a historic environment.
The address is 342 N. Queen Street, Warehouse C in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Come on out for the First Friday festivities from 6 pm – 9 pm!

Also, I will be participating at the City Arts Market on December 6 and 7th from 10 am – 4 pm each day at Eastern Market 308 East King Street, Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

No comments: