10.02.2008

I was tagged....

Wow, so I was tagged.
Glitzy Gallery tagged me.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay here are 7 facts about me:

1. My first major in college was Music Education. I was a saxophone major. 4 majors later (and 15 years!!!) ... I have 3 classes to go to graduate with a Legal Studies degree. (a/k/a I am a paralegal)
2. I don't watch TV except for 1 hour a week to watch The Office. I am not happy that the vice presidential debate is on tonight instead of it.
3. Okay, I say I only watch 1 hour a week, but it's actually 2 because I still love Trading Spaces on TLC. I can't help it.
4. I drive 1981 car that is completely beat up and very ugly. The weird fact is that I really happen to love this car. I love the freedom of never worrying about dings or dents and that I always feel so safe because it is so huge and metal! I know I should look into getting a newer car with better gas mileage, but I only really drive about 10 miles a day.
5. My boyfriend and I are obsessed with the "Weird Pennsylvania" book and have travelled to every place in the surrounding counties that you can actually find and get to. We have also been to almost all the covered bridges in Lancaster County, PA. We like road trips.
6. I volunteer several hours a month at an art gallery. The art gallery is part of a program to help disabled artists earn income from doing art instead of the usual factory-style work that is their only real option. I am amazed by their work.
7. My cat's name is Hunter S. Tomcat. (I didn't mean to leave a cat fact, but I can't think of anything very interesting right now.)

Okay, so I am supposed to tag 7 people now...but I honestly don't know enough bloggers to do this! So, if you do blog, leave me a comment so I can get to know you for the next time this happens! :)

No comments: