10.11.2008

Duo Tree Fabric Necklace


Duo Tree Fabric Necklace, originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.

I am so excited about this new design. Fabric Pendant Necklace! This one is up in my etsy shop right now!

This idea came to me while I was waiting for my slow work computer to reload. Usually, I design in my head and gather my materials and lay the materials out and do final designs with the materials themselves. With this idea, I actually drew it out.

I have several ideas to try out yet (and one dud that frustrated me and got put to the side.)

I am so excited to get to work on some more fabric pendants....so I am going to go do that now!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

(By the way, anyone waiting for a customer order from me...they are either done or drying right now. I will be contacting you either tomorrow sometime or Monday during the day - I have the day off from the day job!)

No comments: