11.01.2007

Memoirs of a Busybody

I actually had a really great day in my day job today. I got a lot done and I wasn't angry and pissy the entire time, which is sort of (sadly) rare lately. I am currently looking for another job, and trying to pump up the online business so it might be possible to leave my current job.

It is tough, though, because I have a lot going on at the moment, and a lot is really busy at the moment. I work full time, I have my eBay and Etsy shops, I also go to school part time. I have to promote and market my shops, but also find time to create things. Oh, yeah, I have a boyfriend and a step-daughter and family, too.

And the shopping season is beginning, so I am starting to get stressed, I don't want to miss out on this busy time for my stores. And I am trying to get my annual holiday party put together, as well.

I think, I have to give up something, something must change. But, when I think about it, I really enjoy all the things I am involved with - well, I would give up my full time job in a hot second if I could afford to!! There is nothing else I am willing to give up. Usually it isn't unmanagable, either...just when things get busy - school projects, etc....

Plus, I don't watch TV-except for The Office once a week - and I think that gives me a lot of extra time.

At any rate, I am rambling, as usual, but I wanted to say, if you have a lot going on, you have school, work, kids, whatever it is, try to calm down and relax a little. There are these little moments in our lives we can grasp and hold on to, and if you get worked up and stressed all the time, you may miss them. You will get everything that needs to be done, done. And the laundry can wait. Seriously, it can.

That being said, I am putting aside my school project, walking away from the computer and going to get some ice cream and then watch my one TV show with my honey. Because, who knows how long we even have, right?

Peace and Relaxation to you all!
Love,
Kim

No comments: