8.14.2007

Apple Cider Vinegar

I want to apologize for my absense. I have been making some changes in my eBay store and Etsy shop. I also have another sinus infection that is kicking my butt.

I was just doing a little research on natural remedies for sinus infections and found Apple Cider Vinegar, which also has many other health benefits. I am thinking I will just take a bit each day even after I feel better.

Do you have any stories about Apple Cider Vinegar? Or any other natural remedies for a sinus infection? I just am so sick of doctors and antibiotics. Obviously it's not working anyway.

Another interesting tidbit I ran across while doing my research is that ICE CREAM can cause sinus infections!! Apparently it is the artificial favoring in the ice cream. And, I had ice cream this weekend. Hmmm....

So, take what you want from this, but I encourage you to do your own research, consult with your doctor or other health care provider before doing anything.

For me, I will be taking Apple Cider Vinegar and seeing how it works out. Please tell me your stories if you have them.
Thanks!
Love,
Kim

No comments: