2.12.2007

So, I have been doing homework and having family time, and suffering from migraines...I am back!
I have been putting a lot of thought into my store and some new ideas and ways to improve. I have seriously been thinking that I am going to re-open my eBay store. I think that I made a mistake closing it. (Deja vu anybody?) Although I do love the overall feel of Etsy and the site itself, it isn't really working out for my shop so much. Ebay worked better for me.
I also have a couple of things "brewing" that will be making an appearance soon.
For the next couple of days I will be working on schoolwork (ugh!) and taxes (double ugh!), but I hope to get some more things listed that I have made recently. Sorry I don't have pics yet of the newest jewerly I have created this weekend. It is so pretty, too!
More to come soon!

No comments: